Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veterans Day

I just wanted to give a shout out to all my soldier friends and family!!! Thanks for everything you do!!! I miss you all, especially those in Iraq and Afghanistan right now, I miss the Army, and in some ways wish I was still in, and fighting with you. To all you I served with, God Bless you! You are my family, and I pray every day for your safe return home. God speed, and I hope one day we meet again. Here are some old military pics I dug up, enjoy the memories!

Saluting the troops as they fly off to Iraq

Dark Marco and Hernie :D BALLIN'

P-I-M-P


Combat Commo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey Jules add me in
russandjamiereading.blogspot.com

Mari Kjar said...

Hey!!!! Good to see you!!! It's great to be in touch through blogs. We are in Provo. Be in touch.
-Josh & Mari