Thursday, August 13, 2009

Weddings and Engagements

On the first of August, I had an amazing opprotunity to attend a reception for one of the missionaries that taught me when I was in Hawaii. There are moments in a persons life that shapes who they are and what they will be. Jace Crossley was a part of one of those moments for me, and it was such an honor to be able to see him and his new wife on his amazing day. Desi and I drove up to Idaho together, it was about a 3 hour drive or so, and when we walked into the reception and he recognized who I was, his face just lit up! We spent quite some time talking and catching up and it was so cool to me that he seemed as happy to see me as I was to see him. His new wife is just beautiful, and they make such a cute couple! Our visiting took me back to that time and place in Hawaii, and I had such a good feeling when I left. I was so happy, and it was so wonderful to have that opportunity! Here is a picture of Jace and I...


So, the other important-to-me missionary from Hawaii is getting married on the 2nd of September. I am so excited to go to his reception and see him again too! I really love those two men, and will always remember their persistence to me and my little family and their devotion to the Gospel.

Speaking of getting married...

Everybody seems to be getting married!!! My good friend Nate is engaged to an amazing woman, My roommate and VERY best friend Desi JUST got engaged, and my little brother (yes Tyler) is getting hitched too! My goodness, make it stop! hehe... Before too long I will be the only single one left! I called my friend Milan the other day and told him that he is not allowed to get married, or even think about it until I am at least engaged. I said that I WILL NOT be the last single friend in our inner circle. He just laughed at me, and said OK. Yeah right, like that's gunna stop him... There HAS to be something going around in the tap water, thank goodness I drink from bottles... :)

HAPPY DAY!

1 comment:

RuSty and LaLa said...

thats awesome! I liked that guy!