Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Trip to Arizona

I went to see Jenna for her birthday in Sierra Vista, Arizona. It was a lot of fun to see her and Reilly and spend the weekend with them. We had a LOT of fun. It was very reminiscent for me being back on an Army post again. We hung out with a bunch of her soldier friends, and I fit right in. It really felt like home and that I belonged there. I got home sick for the Army which I thought would NEVER happen, but hey, it is what it is. Anyway, we went to Tombstone and got old time pictures taken, and went shopping, and to dinner, and just had a blast hanging out. I am going back for Christmas and cannot wait to spend time with my sister again! We have gotten so close the past few years and I really love that we are finally developing that close relationship! I am going out there for Christmas too and cannot wait to see her again! :)

Me and my Seester!

Reilly giving me a kiss :)

Jenna teaching me how to do the 'Paris Hilton Pout' hehe

No comments: