Saturday, November 28, 2009

The Ladies

I have to take a moment and tell you about 'The Ladies'. I am not sure how this came about, but the group of ladies consists of myself, and my friends Desi and Milan, yes Milan, in case you didn't catch on Milan is a BOY, but for all intensive purposes, he is a lady... Hmm... I know one day me and Desi were going on Ladies Night and we were talking to Milan, and I don't know if we invited him, or if he invited himself, but Milan came along on Ladies Night and ever since then, he has been a part of it. (Previously when the three of us hung out it was called 'Mormon Date' get it? 2 girls 1 guy? hehe) So, we call ourselves the Ladies when we are together, Ladies Nights, Ladies days, or just hanging out in general. It is FUN! So, here is my mini-tribute to 'The Ladies'... I love you both! Here are to many ladies nights yet to come, and those that have past! :)

No comments: