Saturday, November 28, 2009

Lately

So it seems like I am a slacker again with my posting. Things have been VERY busy, and while I am doing well balancing the important things, the less important things (blogging) have been pushed back. So, no here I am again, backdating my postings so they are on the date they actually happened pretending that I am a good little blogger hehe. So while the posts past this may look old, I am going through and posting them now. Take a look at what I have been up to!



Since Thanksgiving was two days ago, I will have to start with that. We had a small Thanksgiving this year, with just myself, Mom and Rod, and Tyler and Anne. Nothing out of the ordinary happened, just a usual Thanksgiving dinner with family. We did however play Phase 10 and Mom managed to only actually attack someone once (me, unfortunately) although she did come close to physical contact with Tyler hehe. Only my Mom can turn Phase 10 into a contact sport.



I have a lot to be Thankful for this year. I feel very blessed to be where I am in life right now and owe it to a lot of people. I would like to especially mention my friends Desi, Milan, and Sam. All three of them have helped me in ways they may never know, kept picking me back up when I was falling. Desiree is my all time BEST friend. This woman is amazing, of all the crap I have shared with her, she doesn't judge me one single bit. I have NEVER felt inadequate or inferior around her, she has truly helped me keep my sanity. I will be friends with this woman forever! I cannot count the late night talks we've had, the tears we have shared, or the stories we share with each other. She is my perfect confidant!



Milan is the goofball! No matter how miserable of a mood I am in, I cannot be around Milan for more than 10 minutes without laughing. He has helped my laugh through many hard days and realize that things are never as bad as they seem. I don't think I could ever keep a serious face around him. :) See? I smile just thinking about it hehe.



Sam is my talk it through guy! We have spent many nights up til 1 or 2 in the morning just talking about life and hashing stuff out. He has helped me put many things in perspective and has a lot of powerful insight that has helped me gain perspective in many different areas of my life. I know that whatever I have going on, I can talk to him about it, and he will have some amazing advice, or spiritual knowledge to help me improve the situation.



These three people have been my biggest influences and examples this last year. They have offered me so much, and I am truly a better person because they are in my life. Thank you guys for keeping me headed in the right direction! There have also been many others that have helped me in SO many ways, but I don't think I will start mentioning names so as not to forget anybody. I am just SO grateful for all the AWESOME people around me.

Me, Desi, Sam, and Milan :)

2 comments:

RuSty and LaLa said...

First off let me say....BRRRRRRRRR! That looks cold! Good to hear from you again. Let me know when you are coming to Hawaii!

.. said...

It was good seeing you too! You are on our list silly! Our list only shows 10 at a time, so if you clicked on the little part that says "show all" it will show your name on there :)