Wednesday, June 11, 2008

A little bit of this, a little bit of that...

So, here I am, procrastinating, again. I am going to the mainland for a week to see my sister and her baby, and my mom get married, and Melanie's new son. I am very excited, and I really need to pack. I work all day tomorrow, and have to leave pretty soon after work to get my red-eye flight, and in case I didn't mention it, I SHOULD be packing instead of being lazy on the computer. I haven't posted in a bit and decided I would just jot some random thoughts that really don't make much sense, so here it goes.

1. Gas prices, I SWEAR it is a conspiracy!

2. My car got in a fight with a parking structure and lost.

3. I LOVE my hubby, foxy, and otter pops.

4. I HATE snotty people, lines at the store on payday, and traffic hour.

5. Mormons rock, and Hawaiian Mormons are even better.

6. I miss Italy Italy in Korea.

7. Army Wives is back on! (LOVED the premiere, cried my butt off...)

8. I miss my family and friends.

9. There is not enough time to do everything I want.

10. I forgot to buy nail polish.

11. My phone was dying a slow painful death, so I got a new impressive high tech phone.

12. Wii would like to play, and WII are going to play!

13... I NEED TO PACK!

So, I guess I need to get off my butt.... I will post pictures and tell lots of stories when I get back!

<3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Your mom is getting re-married?! YAY!!! Tell her CONGRATS for me!!!