Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tagged... again, but different!

I got tagged again, but this time it is something different. Thanks Stephanie!

1. What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was 13, hmm I was living in Utah, so probabley riding horses and being an obnoxious new teenager :D

2. Five things on your to do list today:-
-Make it through work
-Do a couple loads of laundry
-Watch the TV shows I recorded on DVR while I was on the mainland
-Study for Network+ and...
-Cook dinner? sounds good...

3. Snacks I enjoy:-
Otter pops, pop corn, pop tarts, lol... and crackers :D

4. What would I do if suddenly I were a billionaire?-
You know how in movies, you will see people in a room full of money just throwing it all around up in the air and money is flying everywhere? Yeah, I would have to do that.

5. 3 bad habits:-
Drinking Red Bull, cursing (I AM getting better though :D), and being a couch potato.

6. 5 places I've lived:-
Hawaii, Korea, Georgia, Missouri, Arizona

7. 5 jobs I've had:-
-Burger King (whopper flopper)
-KMart (checkout/cashier)
-Denny's (waitress)
-U.S. Army (Computer Geek)
-Education Center (A little bit of this, a little bit of that, and a little computer work).

8. 5 things people don't know about me:-
Wow... again? hmm...
-I only eat the purple, green, and pink otter pops, (our freezer is full of orange red a blue ones :D)
-My hair is naturally blonde and my eyebrows are naturally dark (IT'S TRUE dangit people still think I dye my hair...)
-I got married in Seoul Korea
-When I was in the Army my combats boots were size 5 extra wide (flinstone feet haha)
-I beat the game Jewel Quest and all the bonus levels TWICE :D

I tag:
Kelly Dodge
Jenna
Nancy
Kaylee
and Lala

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah you better get studying up on Network + !!