Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Twilight Saga

I am in LOVE! I had heard about this book, or series rather, just browsing through peoples blogs, and had seen them in book stores, but I didn't really have any interest until my friend Melanie told me I HAD to read them. Melanie HATES to read, and I knew if she liked the books enough to read the whole series, there had to be something about it. So, I bought the first one, 'Twilight', in the airport on the way home from Utah, but hadn't taken the time to sit back and get into it until a few days ago. Once I got started I could not put it down. I have since ordered the 2nd and 3rd and have the 4th on pre-order (it gets released on August 2nd :D). There are four books total in the series, and ladies, it is TOTALLY the most AWESOMEST, AMAZING novel EVER! I cant wait to start the second one.

So, add that to my list of obsessions, I am never going to get anything done until I have read all these books :D

~~Jules
http://www.twilightnovel.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read the first one too and it WAS awesome. I never got around to reading the others so you'll have to let me know what you think!