Tuesday, July 1, 2008

More and more pregnant every day...

So, no puppies yet. Foxy is getting huge though! Her belly gets bigger
and bigger every day. Last night and this morning, I could see the puppies kicking her belly! It was so cute!!! I just sat there for a LONG time with my hand over her belly just feeling the puppies kick, It was the most amazing thing ever! I get such a kick out of it! She will hopefully go into labor soon, the way she is growing she may not be able to push the puppies out if she gets any bigger... Poor foxy, I almost feel bad for her, she is just so tired and lethargic, she cant even jump up on the bed or the couch anymore, and she waddles everywhere she goes, it is adorable! Anyway, we are just waiting to have puppies, I will keep you updated!

Julie

1 comment:

RuSty and LaLa said...

Poor thing. Her boobs will never look the same.