Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Alans promotion

Alan finally got promoted today! He would have gotten promoted last week, but there were some problems with his promotion orders (shocking I know...) Anyway, Luckily I had work off and was able to promote him and stick on his new rank. It was awesome, and Alan really deserves this new path. I am very proud of you Alan!

After putting his new rank on, I got to punch him in the chest over the rank (It's customary :D)Together after the ceremony, Sergeant and Mrs. Burns
The first soldier Alan made do push ups as an NCO :D

3 comments:

The Jolley Family said...

Yea for Alan! How are you Julie? It looks like things are going well in Hawaii. Don't you just love blogging?! Hey how do you get your friends and family to show when they update? I hope all is well for you.

Britney (Brown) Jolley

Anonymous said...

Son, I am so proud of you! Keep up the good work

Mom

RuSty and LaLa said...

I can't beleive it. Alan leave that poor soldier alone.