Thursday, April 17, 2008

It's a baby shower!!!

Hello Everyone!

So, in case you didn't know, my sister, Jenna (the cuter, more wonderful, and much nicer sister) is pregnant!!! She is expecting her baby boy to be born on May 1, 2008, yes people she is just two weeks away!

Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker

Pregnant Jenna

So, She is currently living in Arizona, on Ft. Huachuca where she does not know anybody. No one has thrown her a baby shower, and nobody plans to. This upsets me, so I decided that I would throw her an online baby shower. She made a baby registry at Wal-Mart.com and now everybody that knows her, no matter where you are, can attend her online baby shower. You can find it at http://www.walmart.com/giftregistry. Just put Jenna McMichael in the name boxes and you are good to go. Jenna is having a hard time finding friends and support out there so I thought this would be a wonderful idea to let her know that there are lots of people who love her, so please help her out!!!





THANKS EVERYONE!!!

Julie

OH, and feel free to comment this post, I will tell her to read it!!! :D





<----------- Jenna (pre-baby)

1 comment:

The S Fam said...

Hey Julie. Does Jenna have an email or anything. I didn't put a card with her gift so i wanted to email her one or something. And congrat's on becoming an Aunt!!!!!