Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Hometown Favorites

So, there is this blog called Tuesday Tell All, and I like it because it gives topics once a week to write about that you may not think to normally write about, I saw it on a friends blog (thanks Tatum) and decided to participate. This weeks topic is Hometown favorites, and while Wahiawa is not my hometown, (I am a small town Utah girl!) I will write about it here. Wahiawa is not very interesting, so my post will be about all of Oahu.

Favorite Places to...

Grab Lunch
Cholo's, it's a really good Mexican Restaurant near the North Shore

Go for Date night
Dinner at Assagio's (Italian) and a movie in Mililani

Get wet
Surfing: at White Sands beach, it's the South Shore, waves are not as big (I'm a beginner :D)

Body Surfing: Totally the North Shore, in the Winter time!

Swimming: Wiamea Bay

Come on, it's Hawaii you are going to get wet while you are here!

Get a treat
The Cookie Corner

Get some fresh air
Waiamea Valley, it is a nice little hike in the mountains by Wiamea Bay and at the top is a nice waterfall.

Shop for Fun The Swap Meet at the Aloha Stadium!!!

Splurge
Ala Moana Shopping Center, it's where all the rich folks go!

Drive for a weekend away
Lol, you can drive around the WHOLE ISLAND in two hours! Maybe Waikiki, but it is always SO crowded... Maybe just camp on the beach, but I would rather just fly to the mainland if I had enough money!

No comments: