Monday, May 5, 2008

Jenna had her baby!!!

On Monday the 5th, my Sister had her baby! She named him Reilly Julian McMichael, his middle name is after me!!! I am so excited, and can't wait to see pictures! Don't worry, for you avid readers, I will post pictures here. I am an Aunt! Well, technically I became an Aunt the day I got married since Alan's older brother has a daughter, and has since had a son, but this is the first on my side of the family, so it almost feels like I am a new Aunt. I wish I was in Arizona with Jenna, but luckily my mom got to Jenna's house just in time to take her to the hospital! It is hard having family spread out so far, I cannot wait until Alan gets out of the Army, (I am done on the 24th) and we can retire to Utah, or some central location between families since his in in Texas...

Until next time...
Julie

2 comments:

The S Fam said...

Congrat's on becoming an aunt!!! I can't wait until I can finally become one on my side as well. And congrat's to your hubby on graduating. Good luck with the rest of yours!!!

Jeannie said...

Hey Julie, I havent seen you in a long time since highschool it looks like you are having a great life. Congrats on all you accomplishments!