Saturday, May 24, 2008

MP Ball

On Thursday the 22nd we went to the Military Police Ball. It's a formal event they hold yearly for the MP regiment... More military 'fun'. It was held at Turtle Bay Resort, you know the place where they hold the PGA tour each year... at least I think it is the PGA tour, some golf thing anyway... The soldiers dress up in their dress uniforms, and the spouses wear gowns, it's a lot like prom attire :D They have a nice dinner, and some entertainment, and a guest speaker. It was my last time ever wearing the Army uniform since my last day in the Army was today. We had fun, it was a memorable moment, AND we got pictures of Alan and I in our Class A (dress) uniforms together since we do not have any. (Bonus: pictures of me outranking Alan :D). So, here are some pictures.
Before we left the house By the beach
With Jennifer
At the dinner table
Leaving Turtle Bay
I took the center piece home :D Plus we got to keep the champagne classes, don't worry Lala, we had Martinelli's sparkling cider :D

3 comments:

RuSty and LaLa said...

i NEVER DOUGHTED YOU FOR A MINUTE. tHE HAIR LOOKS GOOD. wHO ENDED UP DOING IT? iF ONLY YOU COULD HAVE HAD THAT CENTER PEICE WHEN YOUR MOM WAS HERE. i GUESS YOU DIDN'T NEED ANY SPIRITUAL CREDIT CARD FOR THIS CENTERPEICE ONLY FIVE FINGERS.

The Barton Bunch said...

You two are such a cute couple!!

katiebonnie said...

Hey Julie! I have been so busy working at subway! we need to hang out soon though! come visit me at subway for sure! and how was the ball? you guys look great!