Friday, August 1, 2008

Breaking Dawn Release....

So, I am anxiously counting down the milliseconds until Breaking Dawn is released at 12:01 a.m. tonight so that I can rush to the Waikele Borders and buy it as quickly as possible (I have it reserved in two locations :D). In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up buying the book at midnight and then staying up reading it cover-to-cover before Alan wakes up at 6:55 a.m.

Admit it! I know a lot of you are doing the same thing!!! You're out there, I know it, I read your blogs :D. (Side note: Can you imagine how insane Borders and Barnes & Noble will be in some parts of the country [read: Utah/Arizona] when Breaking Dawn is released? My conservative estimate is that 143 Borders Associates will be killed and another 815 injured.) If you know any Borders/Barnes & Noble employees, you may want to advise them to increase their short-term disability and their life insurance policies ASAP. It's going to be a blood bath...


I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a dork. Then again so am I. Dorks are actually the coolest people. Also, I am a little jealous because I hoped to be done reading the whole series in time for this book, but it didn't happen. I am not sure if that makes me more or less of a dork than you are. haha