Sunday, May 17, 2009

April Last Ladies Night and Giving Foxy Away

I decided to move in with my best friend Desiree, and I could not have Foxy with me at her place, so I needed to find her a new home. This guy I work with decided to take her, and she is doing very well up there (Ogden) at her new home with his family. There is another dog there for her to play with, and two kids too. I miss her but I am so glad she is doing well.... Here is Foxy on her trip up to Ogden with me....
Now, my friend Milan, (say it like My-lan not like Milan the city :)) decided to go to Alaska for the Summer to do tours up there. He goes every year, and loves it. Milan is my very best guy friend, and also a lady lol. Every since the start of ladies nights he has been included.... I am not sure exactly why, but no other man is allowed to come to ladies nights except Milan... lucky guy :D. So, since he was leaving, and ladies nights would not be the same until his return, we decided to have one last ladies night before he left, at our favorite restaurant in Trolley Square, Rodizios....
Milan, he is a very manly lady....


Me and Milan watching the trolleys race around the square... They got de-railed... it was a very sad night :(


The ladies, Milan, me and Desiree..


The ladies on Milans last day at church for the summer. I miss him already!!! COME BACK MILAN! :)

1 comment:

RuSty and LaLa said...

Poor Foxy! I miss her and her babies...good times.