Sunday, May 17, 2009

Mothers Day Weekend

The Friday before Mothers Day, I went to a work banquet. My team won an award called The Spirit of Excellence Award, and there was a HUGE dinner at the Grand America Hotel. It was wonderful. I had a great time socializing, there was AMAZING food, great music, and I took a date with me. I RSVPd plus one. It was a great evening...


Me and Yance, my plus one. :D

For Mothers Day I went down to my Mommas house. It was the first Mothers Day I had been home since High School! It is so much fun to be able to go home for the Holidays, I sure to appreciate it now that I as gone for SO MANY! Mom and I went four wheelin on Moms Day and had a blast. I LOVE YOU MOM!!!

Mom found some wood for her yard :)

Me on this HUGE rock that got washed down and blocked the wash...

Just chillin' :D

1 comment:

RuSty and LaLa said...

DAng you look hot! I am lovin that dress. Rusty would be jealous of your hike/4-wheelin