Sunday, May 17, 2009

February

February was pretty uneventful... But here is a good place to introduce the 'inner circle' my group of closest friends. We went to Rodizios at Trolley Square for my Birthday. Here is Milan, Desi, me, and Nate.

These are quality people, my closest friends. These are the people I feel most comfortable around here in good ole Utah. I can just relax and be me around them. I am SO grateful to have such good people in my daily life....

This month I also had a great opportunity to attend the homecoming of the missionary that brought me back to the church in Hawaii. He came home and I was able to go with his family to the airport in SLC to pick him up. Then my best friend Desi and I drove up to Wyoming for his homecoming. It was a lot of fun. It was cool to reminisce about all the crazy things that happened in Hawaii and all the rough things that went on before I came back to the church. His homecoming was on my Birthday, and it was a wonderful birthday gift to see this amazing person again. I am so grateful for him and his persistence with my stubborn self.... Thanks Trevor!

No comments: