Sunday, May 17, 2009

January

I have gotten really close to a few people here. I went on a stake tubing trip, and here are pictures of a few of those people. Below, left to right is Desi, Milan, Eric, and Moi....
Here is me and Desi, my BEST friend.... I love this girl so much, she has been through so much, and her strength gives me strength. I know I can count on her for ANYTHING, she is one of the rocks in my life....

I got the chance to go through the Draper Utah temple open house. It was amazing inside, and I felt so much at peace while there. Here is me, Desiree, Sam, and Milan.
January was just SO COLD! We are defiantly not in Hawaii anymore Toto. I live in Orem, and drive to Salt Lake every day for work, and a few days when it snowed a lot it took me 3 hours or more to get home! Crazy!!! People forget how to drive in the snow :) People ask me a lot if I am going to move to SLC to be closer to work, but I have no plans to do that any time soon. I really love where I live, and I love where I work, so for now this is the way it is going to be...

1 comment:

RuSty and LaLa said...

I am glad you are having so much fun. You deserve it. We miss you, and are excited to see you when ever you decide to come. Thanks for the updates. Lets make this a more regular practice. LOVES!!