Sunday, May 17, 2009

Golf Tournament

Every year, my work has a 'Spring Fling' golf tournament. People can put together teams of four and we go to an 18 hole golf course and play. I cant remember the name of it, but it was in West Valley City... Anyway, Me, Anita, Derek, and Nate from work put a team together. It was my first time playing a real 18 hole game of golf, my only other experience besides mini-golf was the Wii, lol. We went to a driving range the week before just to teach me the ropes. Anyway, we had a lot of fun, I did pretty good and my team got 12 under par! Good deal! I cannot wait to go next year! w00t!

Derek, me, Anita, and Nate


Chillin on the golf cart, I got to drive! :)


Me and Anita...

Getting ready to tee off...

My team. We did great!!!

1 comment:

RuSty and LaLa said...

Lookin good Julie! I suck at golf.